• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello
I'm from England.I am hoping to learn more and purchase some X Metal square frames.
Any hints and tips
Welcome to the forum

First tip. Don't go and pay too high right away.

Ok thank you
They are for my boyfriend he loved his pair and had them stolen.I am trying to replace them as a surprise

Hello
I'm from England.I am hoping to learn more and purchase some X Metal square frames.
Any hints and tips
Welcome to the forum

First tip. Don't go and pay too high right away.

Ok thank you
They are for my boyfriend he loved his pair and had them stolen.I am trying to replace them as a surprise
What is an average price to pay ?

Hello
Any hints and tips

Ok thank you
Here are our exchange requirements

Exchange Guidelines | Oakley Forum

Patience will be your best friend. And asking all the members here questions

Average price? Depending on what you're getting specifically. $300-$700

Hi all!
Fan of Oakley products 20 years ago. started collecting items 6 years ago.
I lost a pair of c-six alum. 3 years ago and looking for another one. and other items.
I'm really glad to be here and hope to get around in order to buy, sell or exchange products.
Dario

Hi all!
Fan of Oakley products 20 years ago. started collecting items 6 years ago.
I lost a pair of c-six alum. 3 years ago and looking for another one. and other items.
I'm really glad to be here and hope to get around in order to buy, sell or exchange products.
Dario
Welcome to the forum

Someone found a pair of C6 Aluminum once. ONCE.

Latest Posts

Back