• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello All,

New on here. Been collecting since 1999 when I got my first pair of Oakley Juliet. Unfortunately I stopped collecting about 3 years ago and sold off most of them. Just got back into it and up to about 20 pairs. Have some older x-metals and some newer styles. This forum has been helpful in looking for new glasses as well as getting them some much needed maintenance.

Thanks,

CorporalKurt
Minneapolis, MN.

Kurt - Welcome to the forum and welcome back to the Oakley fold!

Thanks for joining, please make yourself at home and contribute!

Hi All, New member here just introduced by a guy from Copenhagen, im on my 4th pair of Oakleys now and am loyal to the course.

Andy! If that "Guy" was @Jacob Carstens , you get the hell out of here right now! We don't want him or any of his buddies around this place any more!! :mad:

Just kidding, welcome! Jacob is a friend of mine and a great member! If you don't know him you should seek him out, great collection and collector and a true nice guy!

Please stick around and contribute!

Andy! If that "Guy" was @Jacob Carstens , you get the hell out of here right now! We don't want him or any of his buddies around this place any more!! :mad:

Just kidding, welcome! Jacob is a friend of mine and a great member! If you don't know him you should seek him out, great collection and collector and a true nice guy!

Please stick around and contribute!

@Andy Rumney - just ignore the cyclomaniac - he's helmet is strapped on a bit too tight :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
Sometimes he's a nice guy though - sometimes !!!!

Hi to all i'm Andrea,25 years old and i write from Italy. I joined this forum because i'm gonna to buy my first Oakley ever and i want to be sure to buy an original product. no fakes!

Back