• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi,
Steve here.
First pair of Oakley was the E-wire early 90's. Saw them on a friend and had to have them. I still have those. In box. Somewhere.

Purchased a first generation Romeo. So cool!!! Sort of fell out of my jacket pocket and ran them over. Oh, the humanity :(

Fell in love with A-wire. At work, wrapped in bright blue Lens cleaning cloth. On my desk. Thrown out by the cleaning woman. More agony. I did get reimbursed by my boss though. :)
2nd pair of A-wire utterly destroyed. Not my fault.
Never did get A-wire again as its seems bad luck.
Whisker and tightrope were closest to A-wire. Those have not been tossed or destroyed.

Currently have Whisker, 2 tightropes, 2 E-wire rerelease (resistance is futile), Half jacket 2.0 Prizm Golf, Half Jacket 2.0 MLB NY Mets. (I know, more AGONY), C-Wire (2011), Jawbone Vented, And finally a Square Wire.

Plus other Revo and such.
It seems that I have pair for everyday of the week.
More, if I happen to get a couple of more half jacket lenses.

maybe a Flak Draft in my future?????

And definitely Black prizm lenses whenever those get released for half jacket 2.0

Liked the look of some of the watches, but couldn't pull the trigger on any of those.

Thanks for listening,
Steve
Welcome to the forum

Hey all, just wanted to take a minute to say hi.
I've been a member of this forum for a while, never having been too active, but I figure why not now.

Anyw, I'm Jimmy, from Vegas. I own a pair of Servo XLs (prescription), and 2 pairs of gas cans (one matte black SI with prizm daily lens and the other gloss black with black iridium polarized lens).

What's the deal with X-metal and frogskins getting so much hype on this forum (not trying to hate, just curious)?

What's this new prizm black lens?

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk

Hey all, just wanted to take a minute to say hi.
I've been a member of this forum for a while, never having been too active, but I figure why not now.

Anyw, I'm Jimmy, from Vegas. I own a pair of Servo XLs (prescription), and 2 pairs of gas cans (one matte black SI with prizm daily lens and the other gloss black with black iridium polarized lens).

What's the deal with X-metal and frogskins getting so much hype on this forum (not trying to hate, just curious)?

What's this new prizm black lens?

Sent from my LG-V521 using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum:p

Hello, everyone, I am new to Oakley Only having bought my first pair Three weeks ago The SI FUEL CELL CERAKOTE POLARIZED And then I found this wonderful Website And started learning about All the different lens Types And sunglass models And I got the bug. On Monday I received My second pair of Oakley the SI FLAK 2.0 XL BLACKSIDE PRIZM BLACK POLARIZED. Now I need to figure out What I want From Oakley Next month I can see this is going to be A really expensive addiction.

QTY

Hello, everyone, I am new to Oakley Only having bought my first pair Three weeks ago The SI FUEL CELL CERAKOTE POLARIZED And then I found this wonderful Website And started learning about All the different lens Types And sunglass models And I got the bug. On Monday I received My second pair of Oakley the SI FLAK 2.0 XL BLACKSIDE PRIZM BLACK POLARIZED. Now I need to figure out What I want From Oakley Next month I can see this is going to be A really expensive addiction.

QTY
Welcome to the forum

QTY
Welcome and good luck on the addiction!

@JC1966 and @OldSchoolHybrid Welcome to the community to the both of you. JC great choice for riding with the Jackets!

And Old School you and I have very similar beginnings. ;)

Please make yourselves at home and participate, we are very happy to have you both sign up!
thanks, so Oakley will not make anymore WInd jackets? will the split jackets have a way to use the foam and snap in them to basically be wind jackets the frames look similiar, or no?????

Back