• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Just getting around to saying Hey to everyone on here, my name is Andrew I currently live in Knoxville Tn but am originally from NH. I came across this forum when I found a nice pair of juliets on my local Craig's list. Decided to join to try to find out more information on them and man did I ever... lol I gotta say this forum seems to be an extremely friendly place with a ton of good folks willing to help. My major hobby is pinball and arcade restoration, repair and collecting. I belong to a popular pinball forum and as helpful as it can be it tends to become pretty toxic. I can't express enough how much of a breath of fresh air this forum has been since I've joined. I just want to thank you guys for that and look forward to building a small collection so I have more to contribute/talk about with the group :) right now I only have 2 pairs one 1st gen low serial plasma/ice juliets and a pair of gun metal Holbrook metals with prizm sapphire lenses. I think My next pair to hunt down is going to have to be some X-squared or XX but leaning towards the x-squared. On a side note if anyone out there lives semi close to Knoxville I have a classic original Centipede arcade game I'd love to trade for a nice pair of X-metals (I'm out of space lol) just throwing it out there lol. Anyway thanks again for a great place here and look forward to chatting with you guys :)

View attachment 353136

View attachment 353137

View attachment 353138
Welcome to the forum :)

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum. I'm trying to get some info on Jupiter carbon. The frame broke but I'm trying to get the temples off. This has proven to be harder than I thought. Dose any one have any info to share?

Hello all!. Been around Oakleys for a while now, a few pairs here and there of the regular models, but I've been more accustomed to seeing their work/military/LE lines in action. Great products from a great company!

Hello all!. Been around Oakleys for a while now, a few pairs here and there of the regular models, but I've been more accustomed to seeing their work/military/LE lines in action. Great products from a great company!
Welcome to the forum!

Hi everyone! New to the forum but have been involved in random other forums for almost 20 years! I had a pair of minute frame (I think) back in '99 that got lost and then about 10 years ago had a thinner metal frame that got crushed. Went to Ray bans and some other companies and now back to oakley for their crazy lenses.
Just got my custom Jupiter squared crystal black frame, satin chrome icon, polished black hinge,black earsocks and prizm daily polarized lenses! I doubt I'll end up collecting but reading up on here is making it tough!

Welcome to the forum

Hi everyone! New to the forum but have been involved in random other forums for almost 20 years! I had a pair of minute frame (I think) back in '99 that got lost and then about 10 years ago had a thinner metal frame that got crushed. Went to Ray bans and some other companies and now back to oakley for their crazy lenses.
Just got my custom Jupiter squared crystal black frame, satin chrome icon, polished black hinge,black earsocks and prizm daily polarized lenses! I doubt I'll end up collecting but reading up on here is making it tough!
Welcome to the forum

Hello.

Back