• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Greetings from Wisconsin. I have been doing some research today after a mishap over the weekend....found out about this place. My Juliet's may or may not have gone in the lake. :( Now I'm on the hunt for a new pair!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello my name is Shane I’m from USA Minnesota, just found out about forum when I stopped into Oakley at Mall if America to ask some questions about my original Juliet’s, I’ll post some pictures when I get home of them, is their anything specific I should make sure I get in pictures? Lenses are jacked and nose piece is pretty loose and needs new pieces between the nose pieces as well, but they are original believe I paid around 310 for them at time. Am looking to fix them and get new lenses if possible or go down sellin route if I get frisky but they are the first pair of Oakley’s I bought when I was a kid. But have been in drawers for years and through moves. Frames have some blemishes on them as well. Thanks for input.

Hello my name is Shane I’m from USA Minnesota, just found out about forum when I stopped into Oakley at Mall if America to ask some questions about my original Juliet’s, I’ll post some pictures when I get home of them, is their anything specific I should make sure I get in pictures? Lenses are jacked and nose piece is pretty loose and needs new pieces between the nose pieces as well, but they are original believe I paid around 310 for them at time. Am looking to fix them and get new lenses if possible or go down sellin route if I get frisky but they are the first pair of Oakley’s I bought when I was a kid. But have been in drawers for years and through moves. Frames have some blemishes on them as well. Thanks for input.
:welcome:

Im here for the exact same reason. Good group of folks with insight and reason. There are dudes who fix metals like zac and xman and others who sell anything not bolted down. All around ... Ask some questions and share why you love your specs. You will fit right in.

Welcome!

Hi! My name is Martin and I'm from the Philippines. I was searching on the internet regarding oakley compatible lenses and I happen to discover this forum. I am new here and I hope to gain insights from the experts here regarding oakley related information. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back