• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello from Colorado. Been a Oakley fan since 1989 or 1990. I still have the first Oakley’s I ever purchased. I have a few display items. Best deal I ever got in a Oakley store was at the vault. They had a deal on a demo pair of polished Juliet’s with blue socks and accents as well as polorized blue lenses. They couldn’t sell as new so with my 25% discount I got them for 110$. I am on the hunt for a display case now. I have had many pass through my area now they aren’t coming up as often. My daily drivers are fuel sells.
Can't beat a deal on Juliets.

Welcome to the forum. I’m sure you will be able to find a case eventually. Just gotta be vigilant.

And yes, fuel sells. Most people have vehicles.

Ha ha saw I spelled the cells wrong now corrected. There is a free case That looks to be good shape in the mountains but not sure want to make the drive up there with the snow. Not sure if he has it still either. Almost too good a deal I guess.

Ha ha saw I spelled the cells wrong now corrected. There is a free case That looks to be good shape in the mountains but not sure want to make the drive up there with the snow. Not sure if he has it still either. Almost too good a deal I guess.

Free? Can’t get better than free lol. What are you waiting for?!

Hello, I've owned Oakley's for about 20 years. I've 'temporarily' misplaced my old carbon fiber Straight Jacket, but I still have my XX's, blue Carbon Shift, Valve, and Triggerman, as well as a rather large number of cool Oakley shirts. I'm currently looking for an electric blue Scar. The key for me is to avoid buying a fake pair since I suspect there are some amazingly accurate ones being made these days that can probably fool the best of us unless we're very careful. Cheers everyone.

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi my name is Dod from Scotland

Hello fellow O fanatics, I'm a long-time admirer of all things Oakley. Currently have 2 pairs of Jordan OO as eyeglasses (one brushed silver/carbon fibre and one brushed gold/tortoise shell) and 2 pairs of X-metals for sunglasses (Romeo titanium/gold iridium and XX x-metal/black iridium). I own many other O products and have had other Oakley glasses over the years but these are my personal favorites. I've been a lurker/reader on the forums for quite a while but finally joined up as a premium member to grab some new OEM earsocks. My plan is to stick around and hopefully add to the community. Thanks

Latest Posts

Back