• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hi my name is Jens and I'm form Denmark.

I found this place, because I was looking for information about Oakley's and decided to sign up. Hope to learn a little. :)

Hey im new too oakleys and just keen on buying my first pair or a couple pairs of beaters.

Hi! My name is Martin and I'm from the Philippines. I was searching on the internet regarding oakley compatible lenses and I happen to discover this forum. I am new here and I hope to gain insights from the experts here regarding oakley related information. Thanks!

Hi my name is Jens and I'm form Denmark.

I found this place, because I was looking for information about Oakley's and decided to sign up. Hope to learn a little. :)
:welcome:

Hello Oakley fans! I love Oakley's and I'm just as passionate as all of you are in the products! Cant wait to dive into the forms. Cheer's!

Hello Oakley fans! I love Oakley's and I'm just as passionate as all of you are in the products! Cant wait to dive into the forms. Cheer's!

Hey glad to see you came and joined... get ready for a world of empty wallets, maxed out cards, breaking piggy banks,.... haha well at least in my case.. cheers

Hi all. I’m a mourning Oakley owner who currently has resorted to superglue and hope in keeping my all time favorite glasses out of the garbage can. I have a pair of eyepatch 2 that when replacing the lenses for about the 1000th time decided to snap right on the bottom where the lenses go. I must have sat in disbelief for over 20 minutes before I cursed my fat fingers and blamed my wife for disturbing me, even though she was nowhere near me at the time, I figured it was just as easy to blame her. So now in my search for a replacement pair my journey has brought me here. Where I do intend on spending way too much money on things I don’t need in an effort to block those harmful UV rays from my delicate and sensitive eyes. Looking forward to advice and also ridicule for my clumsy fingers. Let my search for a new pair of Oakley begin

Hi all. I’m a mourning Oakley owner who currently has resorted to superglue and hope in keeping my all time favorite glasses out of the garbage can. I have a pair of eyepatch 2 that when replacing the lenses for about the 1000th time decided to snap right on the bottom where the lenses go. I must have sat in disbelief for over 20 minutes before I cursed my fat fingers and blamed my wife for disturbing me, even though she was nowhere near me at the time, I figured it was just as easy to blame her. So now in my search for a replacement pair my journey has brought me here. Where I do intend on spending way too much money on things I don’t need in an effort to block those harmful UV rays from my delicate and sensitive eyes. Looking forward to advice and also ridicule for my clumsy fingers. Let my search for a new pair of Oakley begin
Welcome to the party pal. Post around, hang out for a few days. When you hit the right mark you will gain access to the to exchange forum. Then you can buy your way to happiness and a full Oakley case of Oakley gear.

Welcome to the party pal. Post around, hang out for a few days. When you hit the right mark you will gain access to the to exchange forum. Then you can buy your way to happiness and a full Oakley case of Oakley gear.

groovy I have got plenty to catch up with. From oil rigs to Frogskin I want them all. I’m a selfish feller

Hello from Colorado. Been a Oakley fan since 1989 or 1990. I still have the first Oakley’s I ever purchased. I have a few display items. Best deal I ever got in a Oakley store was at the vault. They had a deal on a demo pair of polished Juliet’s with blue socks and accents as well as polorized blue lenses. They couldn’t sell as new so with my 25% discount I got them for 110$. I am on the hunt for a display case now. I have had many pass through my area now they aren’t coming up as often. My daily drivers are fuel cells.

Last edited:
Back