• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello, Mike from the US (though currently in Japan). I have had a bunch of Oakley sunglasses including Jupiter Squared, Jupiter Factory Lite, and Flak. I also love my Oakley backpack.

I joined here because I'm trying to figure out where to get replacement parts for my Factory Lites.

Hi I am Kevin hull
I was born and raised in North Carolina where I am still living
I used to wear flea market fakes and Terminator sunglasses with the rivets in the lenses
One day 12 years ago I walked into a outlet store and purchased a pair of monster dog and wore them until a couple months ago when I sold them .
I love Oakley's even tho I have only owned three pairs I came here looking to educate myself more because I recently thought I got burned with some fakes but turns out I didn't thanks to a few guys here .

Hello, Mike from the US (though currently in Japan). I have had a bunch of Oakley sunglasses including Jupiter Squared, Jupiter Factory Lite, and Flak. I also love my Oakley backpack.

I joined here because I'm trying to figure out where to get replacement parts for my Factory Lites.

Hello. Replacement parts are hard to find for that pair. What exactly are you looking for?

Revantoptics.com

Revantoptics.com has them and they have unmatched customer service

Their product quality is nowhere near the quality of OEM. Youll find alot of us on here are purists when it comes to the brand and there is a reason why.

Welcome to the forum by the way

:welcome:

Their product quality is nowhere near the quality of OEM. Youll find alot of us on here are purists when it comes to the brand and there is a reason why.

Welcome to the forum by the way

:welcome:
Thanks I realize it's prob not up to par or close but if you are not gonna buy Oakley lenses do you have a suggestion?

Thanks I realize it's prob not up to par or close but if you are not gonna buy Oakley lenses do you have a suggestion?

Oakleys lenses far exceed any other manufacturers polycarbonate lenses so for me thats very important. Other lenses cause damage to your eyes by making them compensate for distortion caused by cheap lenses and your eyes never rebuild. I dont own a single pair of aftermarket lenses out lf about 100 pairs + a large stash of replacement lenses.

Latest Posts

Back