• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Oakleys lenses far exceed any other manufacturers polycarbonate lenses so for me thats very important. Other lenses cause damage to your eyes by making them compensate for distortion caused by cheap lenses and your eyes never rebuild. I dont own a single pair of aftermarket lenses out lf about 100 pairs + a large stash of replacement lenses.
Gotcha I was just wandering if u had a preference if you couldn't get Oakley replacements?

Hi! I'm "raindownunder" from Melbourne, AU. I just joined this forum but I remember seeing this forum from a long long time ago. I've got my first Juliet back in 2012, I really loved it ever since. I ended up buying 4 Juliets, one got stolen, and my best friend took the other one so now I only have 2 left. I've been recently reading stuff about custom lenses for Juliets and Pennies and learning a lot of stuff from the forum so far! Awesome forum!
Welcome! Glad to have ya!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum![/QUOTE]

Hello All,

I'm from the Philippines and I just bought my first Oakley last October.
Its a PRIZM Golf Path on a Radarlock and so far, I am enjoying the contrast and the clear view of this product on the course and even when driving.
Looking forward to learning more and maybe sharing too, through this forum.
Wishing you all the best.

Regards,
Jim

Hello all you oakley lovers and fans,

WoW it's seems I've come to right place after a lot of searching and pain...

I live in Dubai UAE and I'm really really hoping someone here might able to shed some light on my issue or even help out!

I've been an oakley fan for a long time - have about 4 pairs to my name and my most favourite were the Minute 1.0 which I got in 1999.

Call me ancient.. I know it's almost 20 years but to date these have been my prized possession.

It broke my heart when the arms snapped and ever since, I've been trying to score replacement arms with no luck :(

Can anyone help or suggest?

Much love

Peace

Del

Minute-1-Temple.jpg

Minute-1-Front.jpg

Latest Posts

Back