• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Aloha. I'm from Hawaii, and we have a lot of sun obviously. So I'm a fan of sunglasses of all sorts. Kind of a novice when it comes to Oakleys. Always felt they were out of my reach financially. Ebay, even though I'm kind of mad at them right now because I think they sold me a bunch of fakes, kind of rekindled a love I had only briefly when I was younger. Some of the Oakley glasses I've bought I'm actually proud of owning. So I hope that I did buy at least some real deal Oakley products.

Aloha. I'm from Hawaii, and we have a lot of sun obviously. So I'm a fan of sunglasses of all sorts. Kind of a novice when it comes to Oakleys. Always felt they were out of my reach financially. Ebay, even though I'm kind of mad at them right now because I think they sold me a bunch of fakes, kind of rekindled a love I had only briefly when I was younger. Some of the Oakley glasses I've bought I'm actually proud of owning. So I hope that I did buy at least some real deal Oakley products.

Post some pics

Post some pics
Hope you can see these. They're like my prized ones. Radar EV's and Flaks are my favs obviously. The ones that I bid extra money to get. I like sapphire lenses. But the trophy is the one in the close-up. It is a deep water Radar EV. Can you tell if it is legit?

IMG_8180.jpeg

IMG_8181.jpeg

IMG_8182.jpeg

IMG_8183.jpeg

IMG_8184.jpeg

IMG_8185.jpeg

Hey everyone, I got my first pair last February (Half Jacket 2.0 XLs with Polarized Prism Black Irradium lenses). I've been impressed so far so I ordered some ANSI rated M-Frame Industrial 2.0s as safety glasses.

Back