• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello,
I have been collecting for a short time and like the style of Oakleys. Thanks for having me! Hope to learn more from this forum. Looks like there's tons of people here.

Hello all, Denton Texas here I collect all kinds of stuff lol but I recently came across a watch and looking to sell it. Any help would be great... Thanks for allowing me into the group. Any questions just holler at me. Although it may take a min to respond still trying to navigate the site lol

Hello all, Denton Texas here I collect all kinds of stuff lol but I recently came across a watch and looking to sell it. Any help would be great... Thanks for allowing me into the group. Any questions just holler at me. Although it may take a min to respond still trying to navigate the site lol
Welcome. Denton here also

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Hello from Los Angeles! I was directed to this forum because I was searching for custom replacement lenses. I have a good collection of Oakleys, more old than new but I hope to find support for them here and meet great people. See you guys around!

Mag Four
Derringer
Hatchet Ice
X XX
Radar
M 3.0
Tombstone Reap
....maybe some forgotten haaha

Hello from Los Angeles! I was directed to this forum because I was searching for custom replacement lenses. I have a good collection of Oakleys, more old than new but I hope to find support for them here and meet great people. See you guys around!

Mag Four
Derringer
Hatchet Ice
X XX
Radar
M 3.0
Tombstone Reap
....maybe some forgotten haaha
Welcome. @Linegear Japan for your x metals is great. I like ikon too.

Back