• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello new guy here! I've always like Oakleys... since I was a kid but never really got around to buying em. Used cheapO sunglasses for years... Flash-forward +20 years later I finally buy my first pair: SI M Frame Hybrid Array! I use the VR28 lens for daily. Then bought a pair of Madmans and then another pair lol. I think I'm good for now...

Hello All,

New on here. Been collecting since 1999 when I got my first pair of Oakley Juliet. Unfortunately I stopped collecting about 3 years ago and sold off most of them. Just got back into it and up to about 20 pairs. Have some older x-metals and some newer styles. This forum has been helpful in looking for new glasses as well as getting them some much needed maintenance.

Thanks,

CorporalKurt
Minneapolis, MN.
Hy my friend this is Jhey from Ebay good see you here

Hi! I'm Ryan from Orange County California. I love Oakleys since 2005. I'm here to gain some more knowledge about our favorite brand. Peace!

A816B3CF-DB1D-4E7C-94BC-08C636B33E67.jpeg
Hello guys and gals my name is Anthony I’m from central New Jersey I just joined up today and in the recent past few months I started really collecting and it’s spun out of control quite quickly here is what I have currently.

AD34FE17-BB60-4BC0-96E2-B6697816C0F0.jpeg

C0A59629-C1CA-4DF8-BC98-C6105AEB493B.jpeg

D748E701-9A1D-465D-9898-334654CCEFE6.jpeg

E3540D6A-7869-4696-8178-23B7DF3009A2.jpeg

BC8C373C-D9CC-4A29-B956-4DF9F9BAAF8A.jpeg

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules | Oakley Forum

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Just caught the bug. Have 7 pair and now ready to get into the X metals.

Hi guys, I am David from Indonesia. Came accros these forum because I was trying to find some parts for an old razrwire.
Hopefully I can restore a few old models that i love. :cool-20:

Latest Posts

Back