• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Hello my name is Caleb. I’m from Indiana. I’m new to the forum but I’ve been collecting for a long time now. I have slowed down a lot in the past few years. But I have kept up on a few thing. Here is a picture of one of my cases. Looking to keep up on the new information and maybe down size the collection to a more manageable size.

24C303BD-0B45-4246-AA27-C1BB7624B6B0.jpeg

Hello my name is Caleb. I’m from Indiana. I’m new to the forum but I’ve been collecting for a long time now. I have slowed down a lot in the past few years. But I have kept up on a few thing. Here is a picture of one of my cases. Looking to keep up on the new information and maybe down size the collection to a more manageable size.

View attachment 549213
That is a sweet collection man .nice case to display them in too!!

View attachment 549213

Well, what took you so long? Lol, welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 549213

Good stuff there. I already see a couple thing's id like to get my hands on

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m glad to be here and part of this forum.
So a little about myself, I have been collecting Oakley Sunglasses since 2006.
What got me started was that during a deployment to Afghanistan I got metal stuck in my left eye so after a trip to the hospital my buddy gave me some sound advice when he told me “hey man there are 2 things you cannot be cheap with and one of them is your eyes and your feet” so He sold me his Juliet’s and I have been collecting ever since.

Hello Everyone!!!

I’m glad to be here and part of this forum.
So a little about myself, I have been collecting Oakley Sunglasses since 2006.
What got me started was that during a deployment to Afghanistan I got metal stuck in my left eye so after a trip to the hospital my buddy gave me some sound advice when he told me “hey man there are 2 things you cannot be cheap with and one of them is your eyes and your feet” so He sold me his Juliet’s and I have been collecting ever since.
That's a neat starter story and thank you for your service!!

What's up everyone, my name is Zac. Glad to see I'm not the only Oakley addict out there. You know you have it bad when nothing touches your skin if its not Oakley. lol

Back