• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

Loving your profile pic! I'm a Haro guy but any old BMX gets me excited!
Find the Show us your bikes thread. All mine are up there towards most recent pictures. My 2000 Haro Dave Mirra 540 Air is up with a few others. Have fun on the OF!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hello everyone my name is Norman,

I live in Squamish bc and my first pair of Oakleys was a Carmel eye jacket which I still wear often. I got introduced to Oakley through board sports and I love surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. I’m hoping to add a medusa, over the top and mars to my collection if anyone is looking to sell hit me up!

8663AF8E-5F6B-4B93-BBD8-7077FBEE0831.jpeg

B69A469E-A674-472A-A2D9-6F1346D0A8EF.jpeg

Hello everyone my name is Norman,

I live in Squamish bc and my first pair of Oakleys was a Carmel eye jacket which I still wear often. I got introduced to Oakley through board sports and I love surfing, skateboarding and snowboarding. I’m hoping to add a medusa, over the top and mars to my collection if anyone is looking to sell hit me up!

View attachment 1047563

View attachment 1047564
Nice stash. Which watch is that?

I'm doing good with my XX and XS. Basically I started out with a no shelf ho rule, and so far I've stuck to it. But a watch, I'd wear everyday. [starts narrowing down between GMT and Minute Machine . Funny how we justify our habits. 😆 😂

Same! I was looking for a timebomb and a torpedo at first but It was a local deal for a great price and I couldn’t pass that chance
Right on. Yeah, here in Upstate SC, I don't see too many deals locally. I did buy a FatCat on the cheap and flip it (at a reasonable price) on the forums, but aside from that, I've never had any local luck with Oakley.

Right on. Yeah, here in Upstate SC, I don't see too many deals locally. I did buy a FatCat on the cheap and flip it (at a reasonable price) on the forums, but aside from that, I've never had any local luck with Oakley.
Ive been pretty lucky with local deals in Canada. Craigslist and Facebook marketplace have been really good to me I highly recommend them. I’ve also been lucky at the thrift store I got all my a-frames from them and they usually charge 2$ a piece. I have a friend in pentincton who got real lucky and bought Romeos for 4$ at value village.

Back