• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Introduce Yourself!

hello everyone, I have been following the forum for some time, my name is gusmão I am from Brazil, and I am passionate about the metal x line, I met the brand through a gift, which was nothing less than a juliet xmetal, with ice lenses , that around 2002, onwards I was collecting several models, and changing.
I currently have:
-Double xx 24k
-Double xx xmetal dark ruby
-Double xx ti02
-Romeo 1 xmetal ice thug
-Romeo 2 Polished Gold
-OTT Plasma dark Ruby

-Squared xmetal Violet
I also really like the sports line, so I also have
-Jawbone Livestrong.
-Jawbreaker Blue / white .
-Jawbreaker black
Hello everyone,

I am a new member here and I have been wearing Oakleys since high school. The 80s..lol Yes I’m old and still have every pair except 1 pair that was stolen from me. Before I knew it I had a collection. I currently own roughly 250 pairs of Oakleys, I don’t have a method to my madness as my collection also includes display cases, display items, watches, hats and bags. Honestly I’ve used ebay since 1998 to find probably 50% of my collection And found the for sale forums and looked around and got hooked. Hopefully in the near future I will find some items for my collection. I have a few items that seems impossible to find. Also I plan to do some research on some items I own as this community seems very knowledgeable and helpful to other Oakley collectors.
Welcome

Welcome to the Oakley Forum, A Community for Oakley Sunglasses Lovers. We love all thing Oakley's and would love to here about your love of Oakley.

Start in this area of the forum to say Hi, and introduce yourself to the forum.

Make sure you read the forum rules: Forum Rules

Then jump into some Oakley conversations!

Welcome to the Oakley Forum!
Hi
I'm new to the forum. I have been wearing Oakleys for about 20 years, mostly for cycling. I have joined to find out a little more about a few pairs I have.
I'm from the UK.
Cheers Chas

Back