• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Is eBay a safe place to get Oakley's from?

Forget about the glasses...tell us more about the camera! Those are some pretty cool shots! :)

haha I do love my camera and lens. I use a Sony A6300 with a 35mm 1.8 lens. And I love it, amazing little camera. More examples on my Insta.

You can ABSOLUTELY find great authentic Oakley on Ebay, just do your homework like you would anywhere else. With patience you can find pairs for 1/2 retail...... about 16 pair and counting for me (and I'm far from a crazy collector). I've yet to buy a fake yet, I check pics....ask for more pics and converse with the seller. Now and then I take a chance because I don't wanna miss a deal, with the protections they have in place for buyers (you can't hardly lose - but could deal with a hassle now and then). ALL WORTH IT!

I have practically brought all my Oaks and other from Ebay. You just have to look at sellers feedback.
I only look at north american sellers if you belong to that part. Shipping x prices are more alined with what one's pocket allows.
2) Build relationships with sellers. I have done bunch of direct PP deals w/ sellers after first buy.
Hope it helps.

on that note badman's and madman's are going like pan cakes at 140/shade polarized. Grab yours while can.

I've bought many pairs of Oakley's on eBay. When buying anything with counterfeits out there, Know the product thoroughly. if it's a current model, go study a pair at an Oakley store, and request/view numerous clear pics before buying. Buying on eBay can be more hassle in this way, but you can also get deals.

Latest Posts

Back