• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Issue with Standard Issue

Hey @SWATMedic , did you ever get this sorted out? I'm facing the same issue and have tried to email for support. No luck.
Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I don’t get on here much anymore. I did finally get it squared away! Took an insane amount of time to get a response from anyone. Once I did get a rep to help it took them a week to get me back up and running. Also their email addresses are blocked to prevent people from giving them out.

Hey man, sorry for the late reply. I don’t get on here much anymore. I did finally get it squared away! Took an insane amount of time to get a response from anyone. Once I did get a rep to help it took them a week to get me back up and running. Also their email addresses are blocked to prevent people from giving them out.
hey @SWATMedic I'm also having a similar issue, and oakley is providing absolutely zero help, they keep resetting my oakley password and don't seem to know what oakleysi is.. who actually squared it away for you? oakley or id.me? Oakley support seems to be completely useless.

hey @SWATMedic I'm also having a similar issue, and oakley is providing absolutely zero help, they keep resetting my oakley password and don't seem to know what oakleysi is.. who actually squared it away for you? oakley or id.me? Oakley support seems to be completely useless.
You’ll have to work with ID.me. They are the worst company I’ve dealt with. I will say the lady who eventually helped was professional but she took about a week to fix my account. Also they hide their email address so you can’t share it to help others.

You’ll have to work with ID.me. They are the worst company I’ve dealt with. I will say the lady who eventually helped was professional but she took about a week to fix my account. Also they hide their email address so you can’t share it to help others.
Thanks for the reply on such an old post. I'm lost at why this is so difficult.

Thanks for the reply on such an old post. I'm lost at why this is so difficult.
No problem man. I know the struggle. Checkout ID.me’s Instagram messages and reviews. There are people with real struggles. Some can’t even get their paychecks.

Back