• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jono Yong's Humble Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers for all the kind words guys! really means a lot to me. hope to be able to add more whenever i can, to try and be up there with the rest of you guys. =)

Nice collection bro....nice to have you in this forum!!! Saw yur 24K collection, its DOPE!! o,O

Awesome collection! I love seeing how people display there shades, awesome set up, I was drooling over those pictures.

love your collection man. love ur frogskins, hope i can score some of those some day.

you guys flatter. ha! no way can i compare to the rest of you guys. my frogs collection is getting smaller by the day. just sold off my white city, just don't wear them at all, and glad they found a new home with an awesome collector.

Jono youre fitting in well. Ill have a new video up in a week or so of my collection update and new display cases and cube!

Jono youre fitting in well. Ill have a new video up in a week or so of my collection update and new display cases and cube!

can't wait to see that Stephen! which reminds me, maybe it's time for me to start videos again! it's been awhile..ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back