• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juan Pelota Jawbones!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Alright everyone, it's time to sell these off. My hopeful price is steep, but these were the last pair of signature Lance Armstrong Oakleys made before his operatic fall from grace (to put it nicely), and only 50 pairs were sold. I have it all - the frames, 2 sets of lenses, spare nose pieces, microfiber bag, vault, cardboard box with paperwork, and original receipt from Mellow Johnny's, the only place they were available. All are in just about perfect condition. I'd like $950, shipping included.

If you still support Lance, liked him but despise all the deceit, have always hated the guy, or really don't care, these Jawbones are without question going to be harder and harder to find. I've had offers on the glasses that I feel are a little too low for what they are, but would possibly work out a trade + cash.

My first time posting photos, and I've been having some trouble. Here's the URL to my flickr page with all of the photos. I'll try fixing this post if it doesn't work: http://www.flickr.com/photos/90164538@N08/
Thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Dropping this way down in the hopes of selling them off eBay - $700.

Some people reacted to this post.
Back