• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juarez7514

I know for a fact they're not fake, took 'em to HQ once and showed' em to the guy in CS all I got were compliments but no fake alarms...

Whew! Thanks for the confirmation. I picked up a Holeshot from him and would be all sick if it wasn't legit. Feel better now...

UPDATE:

I spoke to him a few days ago and he states paypal has blocked his acct and he doesnt have access to funds so he isnt going to ship items since he doesnt have the money for them. He further stated since he cant access the paypal account he cant issue refunds. Therefore i suggest anyone with issues with juarez file a dispute thru paypal immediately! I have told him to please communicate directly with the buyers and he stated he would. However, from what im hearing, he has failed to do so.

UPDATE:

I spoke to him a few days ago and he states paypal has blocked his acct and he doesnt have access to funds so he isnt going to ship items since he doesnt have the money for them. He further stated since he cant access the paypal account he cant issue refunds. Therefore i suggest anyone with issues with juarez file a dispute thru paypal immediately! I have told him to please communicate directly with the buyers and he stated he would. However, from what im hearing, he has failed to do so.

thanks for update bro. I already dispute yesterday thru paypal.

None of my business, but even if his Paypal account is frozen, his Oakley Forum account sure isn't.

Regardless of reasons, if I had buyers hanging around for product, AND a thread titled with my name on the first page of the Discussion area, I would sure as sh1t be making an explanatory statement myself on here rather than having to be chased by mods.

Just my 2p.

User has been banned for failing to communicate and defrauding other users.

hopefully everyone will get the money back or the ordered items . . .

finger crossed for all of you guys!!!!

Can anyone tell me the average time for Paypal to decide on a dispute? In their email it says that they will be their best to decide the case within 30 days, but in may take longer. This is the first time I have had to do this, so I was just wondering what others have experienced.

Thanks for any and all input.

Back