• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Juliet Ice Iridium Polorized lens question

Oh man always wanted to meet the green lizard men. Lol. Yeah cleaned them rubbed my fingernail on them yeah nothing to indicate. Positive they are OEM lenses. There is no effect when looking through them. Just shows up when a light is shown threw them

I was hoping they were special one of a kind with millions lenses. Oh one can dream. Lol.

Kind of like the golden ticket from the movie Willy Wanka and the chocolate factory, lol!!!

More pics hopefully better.

IMG_2799.JPG

IMG_2803.JPG

IMG_2806.JPG

IMG_2807.JPG

IMG_2809.JPG

At first I was thinking a stress mark where a tiny projectile (small rock or bb) might have made impact, but if there's no scratch on the iridium or pock mark on the surface of the lens, probably rules that out.

So, yup... ALIENS.

Much better photos, just makes this even more strange. I know it's a shot in the dark but if you are sure they are real Oakley lenses have you tried contacting them about this? Your new photos make it appear to be a deliberate image of something, rather than delam, or chipped lenses. Keep us posted on any updates, I'm really curious as I'm sure others are as well.
NCH

Yeah, I've seen plenty of strange things with lenses but nothing like that. It does look like some sort of internal stress from impact but you'd think there'd be some sort of external mark if that was the case.

So probably a one-off manufacturing flaw. If it otherwise isn't noticeable I'd just consider it a neat, unique novelty. Looks cool.

Latest Posts

Back