• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet & penny Rust Decay w/ fire iridium lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
If you're handing out apologies can throw one my way since you think I ruined the frames. There's millions of these out there and trying something different on them is not the end of the world. It can be taken off and done to 100 different finishes. It's just a coating on the frames. I've brought a pile of glasses like these back from being tossed in the garbage pretty much. If you don't have something helpful or constructive to say then maybe keep it to yourself.
Well said Zac. This guy is digging his own grave, not seen a weirdo like this since I joined.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What a pathetic person you are. Try and ruin a long trusted sellers thread and run your mouth off. Just leave this thread and grow up.
Wasn't trying to ruin nething.... I apologized for posting the comment in the exchange over and over and over again.... And if this person is a long time trusted seller, I find it hard to believe that myself being a novice, would have that type of impact on the seller.... #Falsepretenses

Username Hidden said:
I am surprised you can write, or is someone doing that for you?
I know nothing about you, but a lot seems to surprise you.... lol

I go to closed the thread, disrespects cannot be tolerated, moderators will have to reach out here

Status
Not open for further replies.