• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet & penny Rust Decay w/ fire iridium lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Wasn’t trying to cause a fight. Ruining iconic frames is my opinion as I stated and I’m entitled to it. But when a gentleman (Atticus) feels compelled to correct someones opinion with what he deems as fact, then he should be called out.... it’s two different arenas of discussion..... thank you for stepping in though to shed some light lol
Username Hidden said:
That’s been a big problem over the last couple of years, when the forum first started, the exchange was for selling not discussion, except questions on the item for sale, if you didn’t like the price you moved on then it sits, instead we get it bumped over and over or until it gets out of hand and gets closed. Which really isn’t fair to the person selling, who has every right to put any price he wants on anything.
Spot on buddy.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Another forum member again proving my earlier point correct that if a difference in opinion is expressed they are chastised and called names.... Some Oakley Members = #Intolerable Club
You have a big mouth for a beginner. If this was my thread you would be reported. Keep your opinions for the discussion forum, not on a selling thread!

Username Hidden said:
You have a big mouth for a beginner. If this was my thread you would be reported. Keep your opinions for the discussion forum, not on a selling thread!
This happened on my thread. But instead I was harrassed and ridiculed by lifetime/longtime members who pushed buyers away from my product.

Username Hidden said:
So again proving the point. If you are a beginner then having an opinion or in your verbiage a "loud mouth" is not tolerated.... As you just clearly stated....So your implying that if I was an expert or lifetime or veteran member then it is ok and even promoted? Sure seems to be the vibe going around. Especially with your comments. I never called anybody an "idiot" or any name. Merely said rust looks terrible. and apologized for where I posted it... But pple feel the need to gloss over that point and keep reaching out.... My fingers aren't tired so as long as apple keep denouncing my opinion, I will continue to respond..... #notafraid

Username Hidden said:
This happened on my thread. But instead I was harrassed and ridiculed by lifetime/longtime members who pushed buyers away from my product.
That appears to be supported and backed by those types of members. If you dont share the same viewpoint or support the same ideals, you are denounced.... I saw your thread and the things they said to you and I agree. These people dont practice what they demand from others.....

Username Hidden said:
If you're handing out apologies can throw one my way since you think I ruined the frames. There's millions of these out there and trying something different on them is not the end of the world. It can be taken off and done to 100 different finishes. It's just a coating on the frames. I've brought a pile of glasses like these back from being tossed in the garbage pretty much. If you don't have something helpful or constructive to say then maybe keep it to yourself.
Well said Zac. This guy is digging his own grave, not seen a weirdo like this since I joined.
Username Hidden said:
It's not on buddy. All they are doing is ruining your chance of a sale. Surprised non of the guys who run this site haven't sorted this out.

Username Hidden said:
So again proving the point. If you are a beginner then having an opinion or in your verbiage a "loud mouth" is not tolerated.... As you just clearly stated....So your implying that if I was an expert or lifetime or veteran member then it is ok and even promoted? Sure seems to be the vibe going around. Especially with your comments. I never called anybody an "idiot" or any name. Merely said rust looks terrible. and apologized for where I posted it... But pple feel the need to gloss over that point and keep reaching out.... My fingers aren't tired so as long as apple keep denouncing my opinion, I will continue to respond..... #notafraid
What a pathetic person you are. Try and ruin a long trusted sellers thread and run your mouth off. Just leave this thread and grow up.

Username Hidden said:
Well said Zac. This guy is digging his own grave, not seen a weirdo like this since I joined.

It's not on buddy. All they are doing is ruining your chance of a sale. Surprised non of the guys who run this site haven't sorted this out.
The irony is that you think that because you've been here longer than others that your more valuable to the site.... Again speaking to the arrogance of some veteran members..

Username Hidden said:
What a pathetic person you are. Try and ruin a long trusted sellers thread and run your mouth off. Just leave this thread and grow up.
I will consider your advise......:gotcha:

Username Hidden said:
I will consider your advise......:gotcha:
I am surprised you can write, or is someone doing that for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.