• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished / Blue Iridium & Black Iridium (JB serial, mint set with matching box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Sold.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sold.

Last edited:
I know someone bidding on those.

Well the auction is only at $242, so if they win, they're getting a steal on them!! :p

I don’t think promoting an ebay auction on this site is
acceptable. If you want to sell them straight put a price and delete the ebay link.

Username Hidden said:
I don’t think promoting an ebay auction on this site is
acceptable. If you want to sell them straight put a price and delete the ebay link.

@pjd1234 These are for sale straight for $649. That's the "buy it now" price in the original post and the first person who wants them for that obviously gets them. I also listed them for auction on eBay, in ADDITION to buy it now, because I'm interested in selling these soon as opposed to trying to hold out for top dollar. Even though I think the buy it now price is a great deal. But anyway, sorry for any confusion by mentioning the auction!

Username Hidden said:
@pjd1234 These are for sale straight for $649. That's the "buy it now" price in the original post and the first person who wants them for that obviously gets them. I also listed them for auction on eBay, in ADDITION to buy it now, because I'm interested in selling these soon as opposed to trying to hold out for top dollar. Even though I think the buy it now price is a great deal. But anyway, sorry for any confusion by mentioning the auction!
I see your not comprehending what people are putting down... you state that’s your price on eBay... typically people atleast offer a 10% discount as thats What your saving on ebays fees that your not getting charged here, but that’s up to you in the end. The part your not understanding is you can’t promote an eBay sale on the forum. Since someone has bid on your item you can’t take it down now so no point in posting an ad on the forum. GLWS elsewhere...

:popcorn:

I would like to know how you can duplicate a post!

Thanks

Does it make it 4 listing if it’s 2 auctions and 2 buy it nows?

Status
Not open for further replies.