• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Juliet Polished / Blue Iridium & Black Iridium (JB serial, mint set with matching box)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
It supposedly sold on ebay for $450 plus shipping $20. I should never bid I just dont know when to quite. Sucker
So less than $450.00 after fees and shipping.

Some people reacted to this post.
432 plus tax and shipping

It sold for 430. Seller made about $390 after fees before shipping.

Minus 43 bucks on eBay fees plus 2 bucks in shipping fees plus 13.56 in PayPal fees so little under 400 is his net and the buyer paid 452 plus whatever the sales tax is in their state.

Beat to the punch by Mike lol

Lol, busted. Seriously don’t be hyped by this piece
This piece was selling tops at 400 here, max maybe 450.

Username Hidden said:
Lol, busted. Seriously don’t be hyped by this piece
This piece was selling tops at 400 here, max maybe 450.
I think it would have done $450 given the condition and extra lenses. I would have paid low ~420 but I’m being cheap 🤑

Question that I think I know the answer to. If they sold it on Ebay why is it know for sale here with same picture description and information.

Username Hidden said:
Question that I think I know the answer to. If they sold it on Ebay why is it know for sale here with same picture description and information.
It wast supposed to, that dude trying to advertise his sh1t here so that members here can bid on that item as well, as he wanted 649 for them, ridiculous.

i mean he doesn’t know that 80 percent that scout ebay for deals are coming from this site anyways 🤣

I agree they ask Ebay prices on here and thats not fair. Cost of listing paying for add and others over there that arent here. My question is if it sold over there. Did someone bid on it and not pay or was it a situation where iam bidding up a product and got caught with the high bid. which is done routinely called shiling,

Status
Not open for further replies.