U

Username Hidden

Hi all, I haven't been active online in years but have been an avid Oakley collector. I'm clearing out some extra items though, and I know there are many other collectors who will be interested in these. This is an original mint set (frames & both sets of lenses are 10/10) with everything. I'm the original purchaser, and wore these maybe once. I just replaced the ear socks and nose pieces with new Oakley rubber.

Model 04-117, Serial JB034188

This set includes the polished frames and a pair of both Blue Iridium AND Black Iridium lenses. The Blue Iridium lenses are NOT installed in the frames, but ARE the original lenses that came with these frames (hence the JB serial number). I bought the Black Iridium lenses separately when I bought the frames and had them swapped before I left the Oakley store, so the Blue Iridium lenses are brand new and have never been worn.

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_5549.JPG
IMG_1308.jpg
IMG_1297.jpg

And because these indoor photos under crappy light don't show the beauty of the Blue Iridium lenses, I took this outside:

IridiumBlueLens.JPG

Posted for auction on eBay, or Buy It Now for $649. More details available there:

Let me know if you've got any questions!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
U

Username Hidden

I don’t think promoting an ebay auction on this site is
acceptable. If you want to sell them straight put a price and delete the ebay link.

Username Hidden, Username Hidden, Username Hidden and 3 others
U

Username Hidden

I don’t think promoting an ebay auction on this site is
acceptable. If you want to sell them straight put a price and delete the ebay link.
@pjd1234 These are for sale straight for $649. That's the "buy it now" price in the original post and the first person who wants them for that obviously gets them. I also listed them for auction on eBay, in ADDITION to buy it now, because I'm interested in selling these soon as opposed to trying to hold out for top dollar. Even though I think the buy it now price is a great deal. But anyway, sorry for any confusion by mentioning the auction!

U

Username Hidden

@pjd1234 These are for sale straight for $649. That's the "buy it now" price in the original post and the first person who wants them for that obviously gets them. I also listed them for auction on eBay, in ADDITION to buy it now, because I'm interested in selling these soon as opposed to trying to hold out for top dollar. Even though I think the buy it now price is a great deal. But anyway, sorry for any confusion by mentioning the auction!
I see your not comprehending what people are putting down... you state that’s your price on eBay... typically people atleast offer a 10% discount as thats What your saving on ebays fees that your not getting charged here, but that’s up to you in the end. The part your not understanding is you can’t promote an eBay sale on the forum. Since someone has bid on your item you can’t take it down now so no point in posting an ad on the forum. GLWS elsewhere...

Username Hidden, Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

Hey buddy, just adjust the main post with the price you’re looking for. Adding the link to where you post it on eBay is a trivial complaint imo. I think people just don’t see a price and it is forum rules to do so. Everyone tells us they either are going to or have added the items to eBay, linking them directly to it isn’t a crime imo

U

Username Hidden

Hey buddy, just adjust the main post with the price you’re looking for. Adding the link to where you post it on eBay is a trivial complaint imo. I think people just don’t see a price and it is forum rules to do so. Everyone tells us they either are going to or have added the items to eBay, linking them directly to it isn’t a crime imo
I see what your saying and it’s not lost on me, however it does seem a bit underhanded, especially given that there’s an active bid already on them. There’s really no point to give us the option of bidding, instead of buying outright, the purpose of the exchange is to give forum members the opportunity to buy Oakley products without really being gouged and not have to issue competing bids. 🤷‍♂️

Username Hidden and Username Hidden
U

Username Hidden

I'm sure these would have sold IF it wasn't posted by this guy, in the manner that he's posted his last few FS Threads 😒

Username Hidden