• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Camo Frogskins?

ewalker78912

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Looking at purchasing a pair of Jupiter Camo Frogskins, was hoping some bright mind on here knew approximate production #'s and general rarity; don't want to lowball but want to pay a fair price to both buyer and seller alike.

But are you looking at also getting the Pin Badge(specific to the the Jupiter Camo Frogsins) which came with some, not all pairs?
No, I know that is probably a dead end at this point- nobody wants to sell the pins LOL but I would like a nice NIB pair, and I just offered 3hundo so we'll see if that's acceptable... really hoping he's not gonna say its a lowball cuz I definitely think that's a lot.

No, I know that is probably a dead end at this point- nobody wants to sell the pins LOL but I would like a nice NIB pair, and I just offered 3hundo so we'll see if that's acceptable... really hoping he's not gonna say its a lowball cuz I definitely think that's a lot.
I probably have a spare pin pm me if you want I’ll try to duck through my stuff.

Back