• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Jupiter Camo Frogskins?

I believe that my Jupiter camos frogs are still NIB (no pin though). I need to double check. I know that I've never worn them but I did not purchase them from a retail store. If you don't work out a deal with the other seller, let me know and I'll check into my pair.

I believe that my Jupiter camos frogs are still NIB (no pin though). I need to double check. I know that I've never worn them but I did not purchase them from a retail store. If you don't work out a deal with the other seller, let me know and I'll check into my pair.
To be frank, so long as a pair of frogs looks unworn/has no scuffs and crisp lenses w/box bag, that's usually good enough for me hahaha

Thanks, not sure how much they're worth for a NIB pair. thinking about offering 290-300. Does that sound fair?
Not sure if I caught you too late, but I just stumbled across this post while looking to price Jupiter Camo's to list on eBay. I have 3 brand new pairs and 1 pin from my old collection. Happy to sell you a pair if interested - just message my Facebook Facebook

Not sure if I caught you too late, but I just stumbled across this post while looking to price Jupiter Camo's to list on eBay. I have 3 brand new pairs and 1 pin from my old collection. Happy to sell you a pair if interested - just message my Facebook Facebook
Have you read this yet?....

Mods, may need to delete.

Back