• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just bought Mumbo - is there something wrong with them?

Blades/Razorblades were marketed that way but I don't recall seeing any M or Mumbo marketing material that references customization or changeability. Most of what I recall is the opposite, see attached image.

Either way this is a cool find, thanks for sharing.

Screen Shot 2022-08-16 at 10.31.55 AM.png

Blades/Razorblades were marketed that way but I don't recall seeing any M or Mumbo marketing material that references customization or changeability. Most of what I recall is the opposite, see attached image.

Either way this is a cool find, thanks for sharing.

View attachment 986544
I’m just going from memory… I’m pretty certain the spatter was just frame only. Of course the stems from Mumbo & m frame are also interchangeable between Razorblade & blade abs even Zero & subzero 👍🏼

“Should not be removed”

That depends who’s removing them 😂

One other thing... the center section seems to be pretty faded from the original color. Could just be the camera but it looks faded to me.

I’m just going from memory… I’m pretty certain the spatter was just frame only. Of course the stems from Mumbo & m frame are also interchangeable between Razorblade & blade abs even Zero & subzero 👍🏼

“Should not be removed”

That depends who’s removing them 😂

Splatters were available as complete pairs in different combinations.

One other thing... the center section seems to be pretty faded from the original color. Could just be the camera but it looks faded to me.

Splatters were available as complete pairs in different combinations.
Yeah definitely faded. I’ve learnt through my customs stuff that flouro colours don’t seem to be colourfast.

I’m working on a collector new Razorblade frame at the moment that’s faded just the same but not nearly as old.

Latest Posts

Back