• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Just Done Either Best Or Worst Thing!!!

Yeah me too. Might be shelling out cash for some nice items but that doesn't mean we eat lobster and steak breakfast, lunch, and dinner. More like ramen noodles.

We're starving artists in out own right........ fork out decent money for a grail pair to be left high and dry :(

Live and learn .......

I've dealt with this guy and bought some rare stuff from him and I never had a bad experience, most of it are good. Try waiting or PM him, he is a nice guy and a legit seller.

Really V2oak. ....seemed legit....really chatty sorted the deal paid them...... then nothing been over a week and no response to any email or tracking number request

He's always taken care of me. He did forget last week to mail a package. But sent him a text and quickly got em

Hmmmm few of you seem to have dealt with them ....was just bit worried ebay says arizona scottsdale .....and paypal sy professionial which seems to be in south california ....cyntomm3 is there email ???......is it the same guys???

Also I would text them but I live in the uk don't think a foreign text would work

Back