• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Kronin323's Forum Anniversary and 5000th post

The mailman came! The mailman came!

(Frank, don't touch that one...;))

Those of you who saw this past season's off-topic CFB thread know that I'm a Texas Longhorns fan. I now have a custom UT pair to go along with my other accoutrements...

Much thanks to the x-man for his quality refinishing skills. Also a thank you to CarGuy for donating the burnt orange cerakote.

Though the above pics were taken with a mix of natural and artificial light, these were taken at night with mediocre artificial light. But it's what I had to work with. Enjoy!

View attachment 125587

View attachment 125588

View attachment 125589

Here's a reshoot of the earlier collection pic, now including this pair:

View attachment 125590

very nice collection bro love them all CONGRATULATIONS

Ya know, in review of my OP I realized I ****ed up - with my desire to thank everybody without accidently snubbing anybody, I forgot to throw a special shoutout to @OakleyBoss, who makes this great place possible in the first place, as well as the other mods (in particular @xmetalmaniac. who seems to own most of the forums here that I frequent) for keeping us all in line.

Because I've never misbehaved, right?!? ;) :behindsofa:

I always crack up when I see that you were the last poster in about 95% of the threads that I'm subscribed to. I look down my subscribed list and all is see is Kronin323. You have to be typing those posts from a computer right? I couldn't imagine you being able to type posts via Tapatalk at 300 wpm ;).

I always crack up when I see that you were the last poster in about 95% of the threads that I'm subscribed to. I look down my subscribed list and all is see is Kronin323. You have to be typing those posts from a computer right? I couldn't imagine you being able to type posts via Tapatalk at 300 wpm ;).
Just don't link a photo from photobucket... It'll drive him nuts!

You have to be typing those posts from a computer right? I couldn't imagine you being able to type posts via Tapatalk at 300 wpm ;).

Oh yeah - no way would I type that much on a little touchscreen. Actually one of my personal "rules of use" for this forum is to forbid myself from participating via smartphone / Tapatalk, just to create some sort of limitation on how much time I spend here... ;)

But that doesn't apply to off-line txt messages with forum members... :D

Oh yeah - no way would I type that much on a little touchscreen. Actually one of my personal "rules of use" for this forum is to forbid myself from participating via smartphone / Tapatalk, just to create some sort of limitation on how much time I spend here... ;)

But that doesn't apply to off-line txt messages with forum members... :D
Off line?

On the line? :p

Latest Posts

Back