• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Laser eye surgery Opinions/ Reviews

Thank you, DKO. I had allready startred looking into LASIK clinics in Thailand. But much like dental clinics in The Kingdom, there is a lot to sift through and it's very tough to decide which reviews are honest and which ones are not. Your approval means a lot, mostly bc this forum has proven to be populated by honest folks, as far as I am concerned.

Thank you, DKO. I had already started looking into LASIK clinics in Thailand. But much like dental clinics in The Kingdom, there is a lot to sift through and it's very tough to decide which reviews are honest and which ones are not. Your approval means a lot, mostly bc this forum has proven to be populated by honest folks, as far as I am concerned.
No Problem. I'm an American expat working in Bangkok, and have no affiliation with TRSC. So other than my own flawless experiences, I have no reason to be dishonest. And I didn't even know about ReLex Smile until I started researching in Thailand. And after I learned how revolutionary it was over LASIK, I saw that TRSC was considered the most internationally recognized "HiSo" clinic for this type of surgery.
It's based on my own experience and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I have many friends back in the US who are jealous of my no side effect vision correction who went with LASIK. My brother might come out to do it later this year.
Good luck on your surgery. I am still amazed at having perfect vision after most of my life needing glasses and contacts. It literally changed my life.
If you do need a hotel walking distance the Sofitel SO is super hip, and on the same block. You can do some eagle eyed "people watching" behind your Iridium coated Oakleys, at the rooftop pool after your vision is perfect.

Last edited:
You can repeat Lasik, I would be surprised you couldn't follow up with a less invasive procedure.

I looked into the 'Smile' procedure, its practically unheard of in Canada. Only one place offered it and it was brand new at the time
Thank you, DKO. I had allready startred looking into LASIK clinics in Thailand. But much like dental clinics in The Kingdom, there is a lot to sift through and it's very tough to decide which reviews are honest and which ones are not. Your approval means a lot, mostly bc this forum has proven to be populated by honest folks, as far as I am concerned.

No Problem. I'm an American expat working in Bangkok, and have no affiliation with TRSC. So other than my own flawless experiences, I have no reason to be dishonest. And I didn't even know about ReLex Smile until I started researching in Thailand. And after I learned how revolutionary it was over LASIK, I saw that TRSC was considered the most internationally recognized "HiSo" clinic for this type of surgery.
It's based on my own experience and I recommend it to all my friends and family. I have many friends back in the US who are jealous of my no side effect vision correction who went with LASIK. My brother might come out to do it later this year.
Good luck on your surgery. I am still amazed at having perfect vision after most of my life needing glasses and contacts. It literally changed my life.
If you do need a hotel walking distance the Sofitel SO is super hip, and on the same block. You can do some eagle eyed "people watching" behind your Iridium coated Oakleys, at the rooftop pool after your vision is perfect.
Great, thanks again DKO. I usally stay on Rambutri,as I am less a baller and more of a mid budget traveler. But being able to stay close would be great for post-procedure. Thank you for the tips and enjoy The Kingdom!

Back