• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Late to the 6,000th post party but...

Congrats bro! You are one of the pillars that holds up this forum! You deserve all the surprises you have coming your way! The PB1 is very nice congrats on that! I have two and am always looking for a third to pop up! Keep the posts coming and @OakleyFrankFMJ on his toes, I love the banter you two create!

Congrats again, wonderful PB fits you so well :)
You can wear them with pride
Thank you! I had zero doubt, and now It is official.
Oh no you didn't. :help:
Oh, yeah, I did! You should know me by now. But it looks like I temporarily shut you down... :rofl:

Congrats bro! You are one of the pillars that holds up this forum! You deserve all the surprises you have coming your way! The PB1 is very nice congrats on that! I have two and am always looking for a third to pop up! Keep the posts coming and @OakleyFrankFMJ on his toes, I love the banter you two create!
Thanks Rusty! i don't know how I became a pillar, but I receive the compliment! The Frank banter is funny, he is :crazy:...

congrats on the milestone bro'
such a surprise
great pieces
the PB1 hands down , awesome
@Dallas O Hog Bro' hook me up with a PB1 as well "please" :D
Yep. The PB1 is SICK! As I stated before, I always loved it. Better late than never.

Congrats Q! Nice PB!
Thank you Guru!

Thank you! I had zero doubt, and now It is official.

Oh, yeah, I did! You should know me by now. But it looks like I temporarily shut you down... :rofl:

Thanks Rusty! i don't know how I became a pillar, but I receive the compliment! The Frank banter is funny, he is :crazy:...

Yep. The PB1 is SICK! As I stated before, I always loved it. Better late than never.

Thank you Guru!
I'm not shut down. ;)

I just stopped typing from laughing so hard. :rofl:

Back