• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lens Cases?

I understand....as said to make both vanish with out saying boo to me why or they did was my concern. Live an learn....I've learned not to post same question in differnt sections of this page....an will not again....Has the moderators listened an maybe understood that a new member may not know the rules an a simple note on one of the posts or to member saying one...or both was removed cause it was double posted would be great...to think about next time.

I have this case thats made for these glasses an have all the lenses to match. Works great for these glasses.....Sad I cant find a generic case or a oakley case like this to hold at very least spare lenses..... Oakley sells differnt lenses an does offer small bags for them but why oakley dosent offer a way to hold mutible lenses in one case is sad to me.

Rudy Project Eyeware Patrol Pack That Holds One Sunglass And Up To 4 Sets Of Spare Lenses

It's a pelican style box that houses different variations of frames and lenses. Or you can buy a flak, half jacket style array case. They are not uncommon on the Oakley website.

Y u no google things?

IMG_2858.PNG

Thank you. I some how didnt see or find these bomb proof cases before this post. Nice cases but not really what Im looking for. These will not even hold all my lenses for one pair of my oakley glasses I have spare lenses for. More I think about it I would rather like a way to hold my extra lenses at home out of harms way dust free that when case is opened lenses are in clear view. I really dont change my lenses or need to carry more then one spare set when out an about the more I think of it. Silly I have every lens option alone for pair of my Juliets in sperate lens bags in the glove box of one of my cars.....that I should take em out an leave home instead since I dont need to have that many options from a car.

Latest Posts

Back