• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lifespan of Oakley Lenses

Sounds incredible.......I think people have different opinions of "look like brand new."
When i say never worn/brand new, i mean flawless, no spots, no gas bubbles and of course not even the tiniest scratch.......if i received something from oakley that had any of those things, in my custom or stock glasses, i always sent them back immediately.

The frames are trash some spots are flaking major scratches and wear, the rubber is destroyed to be expected for 9 year old used and abused shades. I'm just surprised how well the 10$ to 15$ lenses are holding up and look. They have normal very minor wear but, no bubbles, or delaminating from the sun.
If I were to sell them they are basically worthless.

The frames are trash some spots are flaking major scratches and wear, the rubber is destroyed to be expected for 9 year old used and abused shades. I'm just surprised how well the 10$ to 15$ lenses are holding up and look. They have normal very minor wear but, no bubbles, or delaminating from the sun.
If I were to sell them they are basically worthless.

:lol::D

Well people are different.......me for instance, if even a fly lands on a pair of my sunglasses i have to chase that fly down and kill it. Same thing applies if i am wearing sunglasses and someone sneezes in my direction or vicinity
It´s simply a matter of honour.....and Cleanliness of course.

Well people are different.......me for instance, if even a fly lands on a pair of my sunglasses i have to chase that fly down and kill it. Same thing applies if i am wearing sunglasses and someone sneezes in my direction or vicinity
It´s simply a matter of honour.....and Cleanliness of course.
So what's your body count of sneezers?

So what's your body count of sneezers?

Can´t remember.......have to count the holes dug in my backyard

But i think we can all agree that people that don't cover their mouths when sneezing and coughing are as worthless as Oakley customer service

Still gotta cope with the bones... Acid takes care of those.. Just saying...

A big bonfire will take care of the bones, and cook marshmallows.

HX12dRY.gif

Back