• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hi @delarscuevas
I got the Flash Copper - NXT Photochromic.
The UK is rarely super sunny so think I'll get way more use out of these than the Black iridium stock lenses (although keeping them for when I am back home in sunny South Africa)

Going to install them this weekend and will report back on the experience after I've had a couple days of use 👍
@delarscuevas

I couldn't wait till the weekend so installed the lenses this morning.
Fit is great and the optics are crystal clear, no weird feeling of my eyes needing to adjust to the lenses.

Photochromic adjustment happens really quickly (the pictures of me wearing them are only about 20 seconds or so apart and it's not particularly bright today)

Will need to wear them a little longer, but initial impression is really good. (It's personal preference, but I also far prefer the colour to black iridiums)

Thanks @Linegear Japan for the great service and product!

IMG_20200904_100704.jpg

IMG_20200904_101205.jpg

IMG_20200904_101309.jpg

IMG_20200904_101027.jpg

IMG_20200904_101056.jpg

Hi sir! Linegear will have the annual winter sale but I am afraid that it will be limited only to the Japanese market. Direct shipping to the US is still restricted🙏

Hi sir! Linegear will have the annual winter sale but I am afraid that it will be limited only to the Japanese market. Direct shipping to the US is still restricted🙏

According to the site if we spend at least $50 and pay for EMS you can get it to the states. Is that still the case? I would be interested in the winter sale and would be fine paying the additional shipping.

Hi sir! EMS is restricted to the US🙏 But I think the main office will ship via UPS. I'm really not sure if the winter sale is applicable outside Japan. Let me ask the boss.

Hi LG, just curious about Red Mirror Polarized lense for juliet and Penny , it`s been unavailable /SOLD OUT for quite some time , is it discontinued ...?

Back