• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hello sir! The Polarized Red Mirror lenses are currently out stock but not discontinued. Everything is slow with this pandemic. We'll be sure to let you know once they're back in stockπŸ™

After going through pages and pages of questions and reviews, I'm definitely buying a few items. Is anyone aware if there will be a release of more NXT Polarized lens colors outside of the Flash Black, Fire, and Ice anytime in the near future? They seem to be the best quality of lens, but I really like the look and tint of some of the HD and standard Polarized lenses.
γ‚γ‚ŠγŒγ¨γ†γ”γ–γ„γΎγ™

am i seeing this right? is shipping back to normal? or is shipping still restricted to the US?
Thank you guys for all you do!!

Screenshot_20210404-090458.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! Maybe a bit of a silly question, but I got a set of Juliet rubbers from Linegear and it comes with different size nose pads and temple shocks, but there is nothing on them to let me know which is the smaller and which is the bigger one. Is there an easy way to tell? I tried to just eyeball them but they look quite similar to me. I thiiiiiink I can tell but wanted to make sure.

Back