• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

@Japanese Jellyfish does the blue NXT look more translucent compared to ice? That blue is what i want 😍 not really a fan of deep blue nor sapphire
Yes sir. Revo Blue was manufactured to look like OO Blue. It does appear a bit translucent compared to NXT Ice but your eyes won't be seen when you're wearing them.

@delarscuevas

I couldn't wait till the weekend so installed the lenses this morning.
Fit is great and the optics are crystal clear, no weird feeling of my eyes needing to adjust to the lenses.

Photochromic adjustment happens really quickly (the pictures of me wearing them are only about 20 seconds or so apart and it's not particularly bright today)

Will need to wear them a little longer, but initial impression is really good. (It's personal preference, but I also far prefer the colour to black iridiums)

Thanks @Linegear Japan for the great service and product!

View attachment 784098

View attachment 784099

View attachment 784100

View attachment 784101

View attachment 784102
Perfect mate, thanks for posting this. i have been tossing up about a pair of these for one of my pb1s. i think ill definately get a pair now for my rootbeer. cheers mate

Certain frames that are not listed but if I have those frames, I usually send them to LG so Boss Daisuke can cut lenses for them. Unfortunately, I don't have Plazma frames at the moment sir🙏

Hi! Maybe a bit of a silly question, but I got a set of Juliet rubbers from Linegear and it comes with different size nose pads and temple shocks, but there is nothing on them to let me know which is the smaller and which is the bigger one. Is there an easy way to tell? I tried to just eyeball them but they look quite similar to me. I thiiiiiink I can tell but wanted to make sure.
Not sure if some responded but if you put them on a flat surface next to each other you will see the difference.

jpeg.jpg

★We will be holding 15% OFF Winter sale from November 26th★

Dear Forum Members,

Thank you for always supporting LINEGEAR.
We’d like to inform you about the 2021 Winter Sale.

LINEGEAR 15% OFF - 2021 Winter Sale​

November 26 to December 5, 2021 - 24:00 (Japan Time)​

・15% discount for all our items!​

・Free Express shipping for a order over $150​

※It will start at 20:30 November 26 (Japan time)
※During this sale period, the membership 5% discount is not applicable.
We are offering 15% discount for almost of all our items.
In addition, you can get free Express shipping by placing order over $150.
Please don't miss this opportunity!

This sale is for limited time from 26 November - 5 December, 2021.
Please check the items which you like.

We are looking forward to receive an order from you.
Thank you

Daisuke
LINEGEAR

Last edited:
Back