• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

Hi everybody, can i use the pins and the nose bridge flex coupler, for example for the juliet with another x-metal frame, mars, xx metal? or viceversa, thanks in advance

Thank you for reaching to us. The nose bridge flex coupler is compatible with MARS, JULIET, XX, PENNY, ROMEO 2 & X-SQUARED, like put in the item description.

Thanks to OF members for helping answer. Enjoy using your X-metal. ;)

Last edited:
Hi, just bought the pin pusher and polished pins, because x metal was not available, i change the coupler of a polished frame and very easy to do, but i tried on an x metal frame and cannot make the pin enter, it moves when i pushed into and i already broke 2 rubbers, my question is are different the pins of the polished version and the x metal version? sorry for my bad english

Lenses replacement for Madman & Badman are coming soon. Stay tune.
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Linegear replacement lenses for Oakley Badman & Madman are ready for sale. You can buy from our site or from our store on eBay. Thank you.

A few pictures of Badman lenses collection: Black, Red & SaxeBlue
Black.JPG Black1.JPG Red.JPG Red1.JPG SaxeBlue.JPG SaxeBlue2.JPG

A few pictures of Madman lenses collection: GreenJade, Tanzanite & TurquoiseBlue
GreenJade.JPG GreenJade1.JPG Tanzanite.JPG Tanzanite1.JPG TurquoiseBlue.JPG TurquoiseBlue1.JPG

Dear all,

From today until sold out, we offer a 50% discount Clearance SALE for replacement lenses & rubber for:

1. Oakley Flack Jacket(rubbers only) 197648-4c6497a6c91068901a2036be68ae4efb-jpg.201233.jpg

2. Oakley Racing Jacket(lenses only) 197649-d02bb2761cb3d6fa30e57f1a77723447-jpg.201234.jpg

3. Oakley Radar (rubbers & lenses) 197650-2aa2ab8d8e75153c3cb44fec30a2a35c-jpg.201235.jpg 197651-c837a6b508b9090b28d84467ff1ebfff-jpg.201236.jpg

4. Oakley Radarlock (rubbers & lenses)

Thank you very much.

Hi, just bought the pin pusher and polished pins, because x metal was not available, i change the coupler of a polished frame and very easy to do, but i tried on an x metal frame and cannot make the pin enter, it moves when i pushed into and i already broke 2 rubbers, my question is are different the pins of the polished version and the x metal version? sorry for my bad english
just added 1 drop hand sanitizer and it will easy to press it. i'm received free sample polished pin from @Linegear Official and it works like OEM. And look nice polished pin on xmetal frame
IMG_3801.JPG

Back