JayT

Oakley Beginner
I wanted to try the NXT lens material but was wondering did anyone try out the blue mirror finish? I noticed most of Linegear's NXT options are nonreflective. I was wondering if the mirror finish affected people looking through the lens. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
What do you mean by "affected people looking through the lens"? If you're referring to clarity, all of Linegear's lenses are quality options. I use several of their (non NXT) lenses and have had no issues.

JayT

Oakley Beginner
I was wondering if the mirror finish may have affected clarity in some way or perhaps the color when you look through the lens may be uneven? I ask because I purchased a set of Turq blue for my XX and when looking through the lens it was uneven. The center of the lens had a different shade vs the edges when I was looking through the lens. It gave me headaches so I gave up on the lens. When I asked about it I was told that is how the lens was meant to come out.

Latest profile posts

crazychris777 wrote on THE X-MAN's profile.
do you have XX X-Metal gold 24k Lens? anybody know where i can find some? thank you