• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of All Oakley Coins Released

This one is the Fast Jack one. There's another IH colored one that came with the IH Juliet. It's exactly like the one that was sold at the vaults that isn't colored.
Sorry, I'm not following you. What does "Fast Jack" mean? Is it Fast jacket??
Is the other IH coloured one you're talking about different from the pictured one?

Also, thanks @Blockster, @Dallas O Hog, @dragonvoi and @supersharp for supplying pictures and information. I've updated it now.

Sorry, I'm not following you. What does "Fast Jack" mean? Is it Fast jacket??
Is the other IH coloured one you're talking about different from the pictured one?

Also, thanks @Blockster, @Dallas O Hog, @dragonvoi and @supersharp for supplying pictures and information. I've updated it now.

Jack Beckman is an NHRA driver. The coins are signed and take a ride in the car with him. I think he usually records the speed as well. They sell them on the official eBay page.
Jack Beckman

The other color one that comes with the IH Juliet looks just like the one of Fresh's that you have pictured.

Jack Beckman is an NHRA driver. The coins are signed and take a ride in the car with him. I think he usually records the speed as well. They sell them on the official eBay page.
Jack Beckman

The other color one that comes with the IH Juliet looks just like the one of Fresh's that you have pictured.
Yeah and correct me if......the Jack Beckman coin has no affiliation to Oakley. Just like the coin they release a die cast each year.

I think this is the Elite SI coin. So cool!
Mine!
1511669346156-839446911.jpg
1511669405119-770479200.jpg