• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

I am surprised that no concept studio pairs were listed here. Those are actually 1/1 pieces.
Theyre handpainted by artists and not produced by oakley.

Imo those unreleased m frames that bettis posted are worth way more than your gascans

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Theyre handpainted by artists and not produced by oakley.

Imo those unreleased m frames that bettis posted are worth way more than your gascans

RIGHT!!!:whistle:

72CBDA6F-8D1D-49BC-8B83-7FF39284E1BB.jpeg

These are proven pieces.
1/1 pieces are priceless imo.

Anyways i am not talking about pricing, but rarity as the thread title.

RIGHT!!!:whistle:

View attachment 528114

These are proven pieces.
1/1 pieces are priceless imo.

Anyways i am not talking about pricing, but rarity as the thread title.
But you could hire the artist to paint you another one.

Find another electric mustard pro m frame.

Impossible

But you could hire the artist to paint you another one.

Find another electric mustard pro m frame.

Impossible

Maybe you should pay 1k for them then lol.
The artist pairs are legit pairs, like peterson frogs etc. they HAVE been proven in time to have value and desirability. That mustard of yours, well it’s only worth 20 chicken nuggets if lucky :lol:.

Maybe you should pay 1k for them then lol.
The artist pairs are legit pairs, like peterson frogs etc. they HAVE been proven in time to have value and desirability. That mustard of yours, well it’s only worth 20 chicken nuggets if lucky .
Buddy i know a guy who is friends with petterson and don pendleton and has a ton of glasses they personally painted for him and artwork all over his house. People just arent smart enough to contact the artist themselves

Buddy i know a guy who is friends with petterson and don pendleton and has a ton of glasses they personally painted for him and artwork all over his house. People just arent smart enough to contact the artist themselves

It doesn’t matter, it’s the legitimacy of the release. I could probably contact takumi (if i am allowed) to paint me pair, but that’s not what i am talking about here. In 2014 they released 26 pairs 2 each state and they call it concept studio pairs i know you know the story. Same with the peterson forgs etc.

It doesn’t matter, it’s the legitimacy of the release. I could probably contact takumi (if i am allowed) to paint me pair, but that’s not what i am talking about here. In 2014 they released 26 pairs 2 each state and they call it concept studio pairs i know you know the story. Same with the peterson forgs etc.
And thats exactly my point. Release or not you could pay the artist to paint another one.

You cant pay Oakley to make another unreleased colorway like this.

And thats exactly my point. Release or not you could pay the artist to paint another one.

You cant pay Oakley to make another unreleased colorway like this.

That doesn’t mean that they are worth more
than the artist pairs like you mentioned.

If you can prove that those are more desirable than the artist, and worth more then i will sell you that r1 xmetal you wanted for 400 bucks “AS IN NOW” :rolleyes:...............:p

That doesn’t mean that they are worth more
than the artist pairs like you mentioned.

If you can prove that those are more desirable than the artist, and worth more then i will sell you that r1 xmetal you wanted for 400 bucks “AS IN NOW” :rolleyes:...............:p
Theyre worth more to me.