• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

I am curious as to what these 1/1 pieces will go for in 5 or 10 years. Right now they sell for high prices because collectors like that novelty of it. But these hand painted stuff and one off rarities are becoming more and more common. Eventually the previously released stuff just doesn’t seem as special anymore because of market will be flooded. Not to mention what the effect of fakes will have on them. I am looking forward to what the next ones will sell for.

I am curious as to what these 1/1 pieces will go for in 5 or 10 years. Right now they sell for high prices because collectors like that novelty of it. But these hand painted stuff and one off rarities are becoming more and more common. Eventually the previously released stuff just doesn’t seem as special anymore because of market will be flooded. Not to mention what the effect of fakes will have on them. I am looking forward to what the next ones will sell for.

Lol in ten years all this sh1t including x metals will be irrelevant, as these will all be forgotten.

These are not investments, they are a hobby. If someone/somebody thinks they will make a ton collecting these ohhh boy you’re in for threat, you probably lose more than gain.

Lol in ten years all this sh1t including x metals will be irrelevant, as these will all be forgotten.

These are not investments, they are a hobby. If someone/somebody thinks they will make a ton collecting these ohhh boy you’re in for threat, you probably lose more than gain.
I agree, 4 years ago you couldn’t get a Romeo for less then 800 to 1000 in any color, now they are selling for 500 to 600, same as Juliet’s, now they are dirt cheep. It’s only a hobby and never will have big investment returns.

Are these worthy of the list...
From the same source as the Blue Juliets...
9dacb2df4ad3bb38b091d4d502e43fe2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Maybe you can add to the list with the rare 2014 employee issued Disruptive By Design M2 with the non-public release teal coloured icons and socks to go with the white polished frame and fire iridium lenses with a cool itching. The rare micro bag is also a nice addition. Whilst exact numbers are unknown, around 300 is the number that I have been able to source. If anyone has one that is willing to sell, please PM me :)
s-l1600 (4).jpg
u3.jpg
t1.jpg