• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xeus
U

Username Hidden

Been trying to find Xeus at a reasonable price since it came out, I seem to keep narrowly missing chances to snag a pair.
If anyone wants to sell me a pair at price that won’t break the bank please let me know, someone just sold a pair on here at cost and I missed it... not gonna lie... broke my heart, but then I remembered there are many people in the word who don’t even have clean water to drink and at the end of the day these are just sunglasses. Really cool sunglasses... that I must have, LOL
anyways, shoot me a dm if you wanna help me finally end my search.

Some people reacted to this post.
What’s a fair price?

A0D3E927-D08B-482F-8263-E45987275EFA.gif

Username Hidden said:
What’s a fair price?
No such thing...
“fair” to the buyer is what they can afford,
“fair” to the seller is what they think they can get for it 😂

I think going rate on eBay is around 1500 right now, but I don’t know how that price was established because all of those pairs have remained unpurchased for months. I would also point out that a handful of pairs of these were available directly from Oakley at their original price as recently as a month ago give or take (around $570, if I’m remembering correctly). So make of that information what you will lol.

CBAF322C-900C-4344-BA61-DC449B775070.jpeg

OTE="Dbninc, post: 1645000, member: 37214"]
Rancho Cucamonga is a real place? I saw that in a movie and thought it was made up lol
[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately it is

Username Hidden said:
OTE="Dbninc, post: 1645000, member: 37214"]
Rancho Cucamonga is a real place? I saw that in a movie and thought it was made up lol
Unfortunately it is
[/QUOTE]
Was the movie bring it on🤣🤣🤪

Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately it is
Was the movie bring it on🤣🤣🤪
[/QUOTE]
Brrrrr…..it’s cold in here!

Latest Posts

Back