• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xeus
Username Hidden said:
Funds are wired.

4be6fc93e17a3f1c1984abde53f1a701.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
That was uncalled for an unnecessary. Shame on you.
Hey, I’m admiring that physique! Wish I was that strong:)

Username Hidden said:
Hey, I’m admiring that physique! Wish I was that strong:)
LMAO. Thanks, I worked hard for it. And I’m male LOL.

As far as blocking I just don’t like people being argumentative and talking down to me as if I’m clueless about how economics work. That’s never what this post was about and I was hesitant to state a desired price in the first place because I knew someone was going to pull a “well AKSHUALLY..” and wowee I predicted the future yet again. Maybe I should open a roadside fortune telling booth and use the profits to afford a 5 gazillion dollar pair of plastic sunglasses 🤣

Username Hidden said:
LMAO. Thanks, I worked hard for it. And I’m male LOL.

As far as blocking I just don’t like people being argumentative and talking down to me as if I’m clueless about how economics work. That’s never what this post was about and I was hesitant to state a desired price in the first place because I knew someone was going to pull a “well AKSHUALLY..” and wowee I predicted the future yet again. Maybe I should open a roadside fortune telling booth and use the profits to afford a 5 gazillion dollar pair of plastic sunglasses

Cept I wasn’t being argumentative. You took what I wrote to mean something I didn’t say. That’s on you Mr. Thinskin

Latest Posts

Back