• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xeus
Username Hidden said:
Unfortunately it is
Was the movie bring it onšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤Ŗ
[/QUOTE]
Lol I believe it was ā€œThe Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hardā€

Nope, that was Temecula. Not sure which movie it was now

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
No such thing...
ā€œfairā€ to the buyer is what they can afford,
ā€œfairā€ to the seller is what they think they can get for it šŸ˜‚

I think going rate on eBay is around 1500 right now, but I donā€™t know how that price was established because all of those pairs have remained unpurchased for months. I would also point out that a handful of pairs of these were available directly from Oakley at their original price as recently as a month ago give or take (around $570, if Iā€™m remembering correctly). So make of that information what you will lol.
Still didnā€™t answer the question. Iā€™m just asking what your take on a reasonable price is. Put what your willing to spend and you might find a seller :)

Username Hidden said:
Still didnā€™t answer the question. Iā€™m just asking what your take on a reasonable price is. Put what your willing to spend and you might find a seller :)
Yeah, youā€™re probably right... Iā€™d like to pay 700 for a pair but I doubt thatā€™s going to happen. Seems everyone wants to make at least double what they paid on these lol. So I guess Iā€™ll just have to see what the lowest offer I get is

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, youā€™re probably right... Iā€™d like to pay 700 for a pair but I doubt thatā€™s going to happen. Seems everyone wants to make at least double what they paid on these lol. So I guess Iā€™ll just have to see what the lowest offer I get is
Thereā€™s been people selling Frogskins TI for retail here so you never know. Be patient and something will pop up:)

Username Hidden said:
Rancho Cucamonga is a real place? I saw that in a movie and thought it was made up lol
me too.

Camp Cucamonga might be the movie you're thinking about

Username Hidden said:
Because the Xeus is the greatest Oakley piece in the last 5 years!

Not exactly a high bar there

Username Hidden said:

Why would anyone sell a limited item for less than theyā€™re worth. $1000 is on the low end of what theyā€™re going for even now. Unless someone is looking for a very quick sale, selling any lower than what theyā€™re worth will prob mean they will end up being bought by a flipper and sold for at least what theyā€™re worth all over again. Thereā€™s a reason you havenā€™t found one for $700.

Username Hidden said:
Thereā€™s been people selling Frogskins TI for retail here so you never know. Be patient and something will pop up:)
These are still available online for retail, thatā€™s why people canā€™t get more for them.

Username Hidden said:
Because the Xeus is the greatest Oakley piece in the last 5 years!
Thats not saying much for Oakley then.....

Screenshot_20211115-153703_Gallery.jpg

Back