• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Looking for Xeus

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    xeus
Username Hidden said:
How likely do you think finding a BNIB R1 for original purchase price… or even $2-300 over original purchase price would be? Practically zero… and they weren’t made in limited quantity. You can barely find a used one for that price. The same concept applies here. Prices are set by the market. The market is made up of individuals voluntarily buying and selling, exchanging money for an item’s perceived value. Oakley knows this game which is why they do these limited releases. It creates a lot of hype and, with this specific release, gets @Inkkoonce all hot and bothered so it’s a win win for Lux
🤣🤣🤣 Love you man!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Love you man!

Lol should someone tell him 2-way blocking me is pointless? I can still see and comment to him and on his threads

Username Hidden said:
Lol should someone tell him 2-way blocking me is pointless? I can still see and comment to him and on his threads
It’s all good. You didnt write anything bad! I just wondered what his reasonable price was. I know people who have two Xeus’ and a guy in Vegas with 1 to unload😜

Username Hidden said:
It’s all good. You didnt write anything bad! I just wondered what his reasonable price was. I know people who have two Xeus’ and a guy in Vegas with 1 to unload

Selling for a reasonable offer

b02baff53f85e5bdf260d8f6e4f81d2d.jpg

Username Hidden said:
LMAO dude blocked me. He didn’t even make it up to 20 account posts before he’s already blocking people. I didn’t know basic economics could be so offensive
Are you assuming gender?

Username Hidden said:
Are you assuming gender?

Maybe that’s where I went wrong. Something triggered the OP, just not sure what

Username Hidden said:
Are you assuming gender?
She Hulk or the Hulk.

Username Hidden said:
She Hulk or the Hulk.
That was uncalled for an unnecessary. Shame on you.

Username Hidden said:
She Hulk or the Hulk.

Come to the blocked side. We have cookies

Back