chrisbron

Oakley Enthusiast
I went to Bicester Village today (it's an outlet centre in the UK) and went into the Paul Smith outlet store, looking for some ties.
Instead, I found the PS Frogskins there! On their own. Unfortunately no box, no bag but legit frogskins. Wanted £113 but haggled him down claiming they were on display and had no box- got an end price of just £80!

PS2.jpg

PS1.jpg

They have this nice rubber feel to them unlike any other frogskins!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Attachments

JayMann

Oakley Collector
Luton UK
Nice pick up! Bicester Village is wicked anything else any good there may pop down in the week?

chrisbron

Oakley Enthusiast
Frogtastic: Nah, it was the last one, no box, no bag :(

JayMann: I picked up a set of ties from Paul Smith and a set of Puma x Alexander McQueen high-tops (got a buy one, get one half price sale going on at Puma for assorted items). Otherwise it's a nightmare to park and get around as it's so packed! I suggest you go down on a weekday..

mpmcgaughey

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
I went to Bicester Village today (it's an outlet centre in the UK) and went into the Paul Smith outlet store, looking for some ties.
Instead, I found the PS Frogskins there! On their own. Unfortunately no box, no bag but legit frogskins. Wanted £113 but haggled him down claiming they were on display and had no box- got an end price of just £80!

PS1.jpg

They have this nice rubber feel to them unlike any other frogskins!
I'd of given anything for these, when these first released, but $300 was insane! Nice score though! I love the them :eek:)

Attachments