• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Madman (s)

B

BakedTater

On eBay "deals" the seller world-of-optics, had listed, BNIB Madman's. Colorways they had was Pewter w/BIP, and Dark Carbon w/Prizm Daily Polarized. They are priced at $74.99 USD right now. Not sure how long it'll last, but I figured it was cheap enough to order one of each color available. Should be here next Thursday. Just pondering the thought of which one to open when they arrive. The other one will just stay in the box. Unless I feel the need to "make sure the contents of the box are correct". Haha.

Screenshot_20170622-193529.png

On eBay "deals" the seller world-of-optics, had listed, BNIB Madman's. Colorways they had was Pewter w/BIP, and Dark Carbon w/Prizm Daily Polarized. They are priced at $74.99 USD right now. Not sure how long it'll last, but I figured it was cheap enough to order one of each color available. Should be here next Thursday. Just pondering the thought of which one to open when they arrive. The other one will just stay in the box. Unless I feel the need to "make sure the contents of the box are correct". Haha.

View attachment 350862
My condolences :taunt:

Thanks. I haven't had any problems with my badmen (yet) I have actually just had them right over a year now. Didn't even know I had them that long until Facebook reminded me. But, for that reason, I figured I'd pick up a couple and see how they last.

Well my first pair was plasma/sapphire and I changed to ruby lens. I wore them every day for almost 2 years to the day and tne arm broke! Oakley vault replaced them for me. Even though I bought from sunglass hut!

Well my first pair was plasma/sapphire and I changed to ruby lens. I wore them every day for almost 2 years to the day and tne arm broke! Oakley vault replaced them for me. Even though I bought from sunglass hut!

Hey quick question.
I thought warranty is only for a year??
So they replaced them, and gave you a new one even though they were 2yrs old??

Back