• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I checked an A Frame 2.0 donor against a Mag M Strike this morning and it seems feasible that it would be a good donor (with some extra space for a heater rather than a Strike) if I remember correctly the mounts on the Mag lenses are all the same until their regular M Frame counterparts.

The thickness of the A Frame 2.0 donor also seems closer to the Mag lens than a regular M frame lens.

Unfortunately I don't think there are/were ever any polarized variants of the goggle lenses.
20230531_110629.jpg
20230531_110619.jpg
20230531_110605.jpg

I checked an A Frame 2.0 donor against a Mag M Strike this morning and it seems feasible that it would be a good donor (with some extra space for a heater rather than a Strike) if I remember correctly the mounts on the Mag lenses are all the same until their regular M Frame counterparts.

The thickness of the A Frame 2.0 donor also seems closer to the Mag lens than a regular M frame lens.

Unfortunately I don't think there are/were ever any polarized variants of the goggle lenses. View attachment 1058944View attachment 1058945View attachment 1058946
Is the mag m strike the same profile and shape as a regular m strike ?

Back